[Skip to Content]

How to apply for Assessment Only

You will already be working in a school.

The school will contact an initial teacher training (ITT) provider to arrange the assessment.


Assessment Only Route

The assessment only route is available for graduates who have taught unqualified for a number of years in more than one school.

Assessment Only Funding

The school in which you are teaching may fund your assessment.