[Skip to Content]

I have been teaching overseas for a number of years and my teaching qualification and degree were gained overseas. Will I be able to get a teaching job in a British independent school?

You need to check current immigration and employment legislation. Then it will largely be a matter for each school to decide but you can check the equivalency of your qualifications by contacting UKNARIC.