[Skip to Content]

I have a degree in Agriculture and would like to go into teaching to teach Science. Is this possible?

To some extent it will depend on the individual training provider and the school but they may recommend that you take a subject knowledge enhancement course (SKE) in the subject you want to teach. The universities that offer these can be found in the SKE Directory.