[Skip to Content]

Post Graduate Certificate of Education (PGCE)

Graduates can apply to Higher Education for a PGCE course or apply for a job in a school and get a PGCE while working on the job.

Here are some examples of different ways graduates can take a PGCE course:

PGCE Courses

Find a list of institutions offering PGCE courses through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service.